Instructions on How to Use an Erectile Dysfunction Pump
Erectile dysfunction is a common problem for men of all ages, and it can be caused by a variety of factors. While medication and surgery are common treatments, vacuum pump therapy can also be a safe and reliable alternative, particularly when the cause is psychological.
The Farnhurst Elite vacuum therapy system is a medically accepted and affordable solution that is easy to use and has no lasting side effects. Here are the instructions for using the device:
What's in the System:
· Tapered one-piece cylinder (2-inch internal diameter at base)
· Vacuum pump
· Shut-off valve
· Constriction rings
· Custom-made case
How to Use the Device:
1. The first step is to trigger blood flow to the penis. Place the penis inside the cylinder and use the pump to draw air out of the cylinder, creating a partial vacuum around the penis.
2. This will cause the penis to fill with blood and become erect.
3. To maintain the erection during intercourse, wear the constriction ring around the base of the penis. This will trap the blood inside and allow for successful intercourse.
4. Once the vacuum is released, remove the pump. You can safely leave the ring on for up to 30 minutes.
Using an erectile dysfunction pump is safe, effective, and easy to use. If you are considering this treatment option, the Farnhurst Elite vacuum therapy system is a great choice.